Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Three Musketeers

Hang on guys!!!!By coining the title as “The Three Musketeers” I am not referring to the legendary trio of Gullit, Rijkard and Van Basten, the three great Dutch Footballers nor am I pointing to the three fictitious characters of “Five Points Someone”. It’s the story of the three guys of Ramaiah hostel, the time they have spent together and the friendship all of them have cherished. The trio was so conspicuous that sometimes they were called “The Three Musketeers”

Keshav, a very shy and reserved guy till the 4th sem, generally loved to be on his own and a great lover of music especially the Hindi classics and oldies.Nitin, also a shy creature but not quite reserved loved to do everything apart from studies. Also crazy about playing games (cricket, volleyball, carom).And last but not the least myself, the most outspoken amongst the three loved imparting “Gyan” to all the Hostelites.Loved to be with Keshav when it came to imparting the so called “Gyan” on all matters and with Nitin when I had to freak or watch cricket or almost everything where fun and frolic was involved.

Spent quite a long time with Nitin as I had the longest association with him from 2nd to 8th sem,be it in hostel or college or Exam Hall(since we had roll no. 115 and 116).Fantastic guy to be with and always full of energy. Both Keshav and Nitin were quite reserved when it came to talking to gals (mind you that was only till the 4th sem) though the dynamics changed in the latter half of engineering.

Special was the association and friendship in many ways….!!!! The ideas, feelings , pulling each others legs(especially keshav…..bechara bakra) still makes me quite nostalgic.5th June, a very special day for Keshav in many ways, me and Nitin were gazing at Keshav’s face which was dead like a dodo. I still remember Keshav’s statements (Aisa kaise ho sakta hain……J)

Gone are those days and gone are those hostel mastis…..!!! All three of us now in different companies, busy with the crapy work (at least for me, if not for them) but still miss one of those finest times of my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keshav said...

Hey Rajeev!!
You really made me nostalgic!! I just wish I could relive those moments and undo certain wrongs that I did (related to both my personal life and the social)!

But one thing I can say for sure - I really cherish the friendship we have, and look forward for it to grow into the life long association it deserves!

And you nut - it was 5th June not 25th! You got confused with 30th May! But now, it makes no sense!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home